The NIFVS coordination team includes the Principal Strategic Advisor and two project workers. The team resources, coordinates and supports family violence and related services in their work towards integration by:
- providing leadership for regional integration,
- convening and supporting regional networks and groups,
- disseminating key family violence information (e.g. Family Violence Help Cards and news),
- identifying and promoting good practice models (e.g. integration initiatives in the north),
- delivering training to and facilitating forums for the sector;
- facilitating links between local, regional and statewide family violence structures.
The team is employed by Women’s Health In the North and funded by the Department of Health and Human Services.
To contact the RIC or her team, email email@example.com or call 9484 1666.