The Regional Integration Committee identifies and prioritises local and regional family violence issues within the statewide policy framework. It focuses on regional work to achieve improved integration of family violence services and coordination with other key sector services. Members of the committee represent the following service types or sectors:
- Women’s family violence services
- Children’s family violence services
- Men’s behaviour change providers
- Indigenous women’s family violence services
- Indigenous Family Violence Regional Action Group
- Integrated Family Services Alliances
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) services
- Mental health services
- Drug and alcohol services
- Sexual assault services
- Women’s health service
- Community legal services
- Disability services
- Housing and homelessness services
- Victoria Police
- Department of Health and Human Services, including Child Protection
To find out more about the role of the Regional Integration Committee, see this factsheet.
For a full list of Committee members and information about how to put forward issues and opportunities to the Committee, see this factsheet.
For the full regional family violence governance structure, see this map.