The NIFVS team includes the Principal Strategic Advisor and two project workers. The team resources, coordinates and supports family violence and related services in their work towards integration by:
- providing leadership for regional integration,
- convening and supporting regional networks and groups,
- disseminating key family violence information (e.g. Multi-language Family Violence Posters and news),
- identifying and promoting good practice models (e.g. integration initiatives in the north),
- delivering training to and facilitating forums for the sector;
- facilitating links between local, regional and statewide family violence structures.
The team is employed by Women’s Health In the North and funded by the Department of Health and Human Services.
Find out more about the role of the Principal Strategic Advisor, see this factsheet.
To contact the Principal Strategic Advisor or her team, email email@example.com or call 9484 1666.