Find below the key policy and legislation relating to family violence work in Victoria.
Key policy documents
- Ending Family Violence: Victoria’s Plan for Change (2016)
- Royal Commission into Family Violence: Report and recommendations (2016)
- Victoria’s Action Plan to Address Violence Against Women and Children (2012)
- Strong Culture, Strong People, Strong Families: Towards a safer future for Indigenous families and communities (2008)
- Victorian Homelessness Strategy (2020)
- National Plan to Reduce Violence Against Women and their Children 2010-2022 (2010)