Concerns about New Inquiry into Family Law
The Fourth Action Plan of the National Plan to Reduce Violence against Women and their Children 2010-2022 has been endorsed with the following priorities:
- Primary Prevention is key
- Support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and their children
- Respect, listen and respond to the diverse lived experience and knowledge of women and their children affected by violence
- Respond to sexual violence and sexual harassment
- Improve support and service system response.
(Source: AWAVA newsletter, 16/8/19)