The Family Violence Implementation Monitor’s role will continue until the end of 2022. The Monitor holds government and its agencies to account for implementing the family violence reform, following the Royal Commission into Family Violence.
The Monitor has identified the following high-level monitoring topics up until December 2022:
- Accurate identification of the predominant aggressor
- Family violence reform governance
- Early identification of family violence within universal systems
- Primary prevention system architecture
- Aboriginal-led prevention and early intervention
- Crisis response model for victim survivors
- Service response for perpetrators and people using violence.
The monitor will also be prioritising embedding user experience and the voices of victim survivors into monitoring activities.
(Source: FVIM email, 18.6.21)