This month, the NIFVS coordination team reported to the Department of Health and Human Services on three years of integration work across region. Highlights for this period included:
- 92,031 Family Violence Help Cards being distributed in 16 community languages
- 946 professionals attending Identifying Family Violence Training
- 308 professionals attended 3 NIFVS forums and 2 Family Violence Regional Inductions in 2015
- 1,215 women and their children providing with counselling and group work through the NIFVS Counselling and Support Alliance
- 90 Week Without Violence campaign activities.
Regional integration work will continue to be guided by the NIFVS Regional Plan 2013-2017 over the coming year.