MARAM Animation Videos Released
This series features 11 short, animated videos focused on a variety of MARAM foundational concepts, providing another way for practitioners to build MARAM capability.
- Coercive control
- Evidence-based risk factors
- How to make and respond to an information sharing request
- Information sharing
- Intersectionality and MARAM in Practice
- MARAM for organisational leaders
- Multi-agency practice
- Non-collusive practice
- Responding to children’s family violence risk
- Structured Professional Judgement
- Trauma informed practice
Find more MARAM resources on the NIFVS MARAM and Information Sharing portal.
(Source: Family Safety Victoria email, 8.2.23)