NIFVS is not a crisis response service – if in immediate danger phone 000 or Get Help
Northern Integrated Family
Violence Services Partnership
For professionals supporting the
safety of victim survivors in Melbourne's
northern metropolitan region

Alcohol and Other Drugs services intake (Uniting and Odyssey House)

For intake in AOD services in the Northern Metropolitan Region, contact Uniting AOD Services or Odyssey House on the central intake number.