Better Place Australia – Respecting Elders Response Service
Respecting Elders is a service for older people who are at risk of or experiencing elder abuse.
Family consultants at Respecting Elders provide:
- Older Person assessment and identification of support needs
- Ongoing risk assessment and safety response
- Advocacy and Counselling Support
- Care Coordination/ Case Management
- Financial counselling
- Family mediation and conflict resolution
- Older person centred, trauma informed & empowerment based
- Referral to services within the aged care system
- Education and secondary consultation for Service Providers and families in relation to Elder Abuse Prevention.
Outposted to The Orange Door in Heidelberg one day a week.
Practitioners can ring to refer or email firstname.lastname@example.org.