Bright Futures – Children’s Specialist Support Service (MOSS)
(03) 9359 5493
Region: Northern Metropolitan
22 Lakeside Dr Broadmeadows VIC. 3047
Bright Futures provides assessment, development of a case plan, enhanced case management and/or therapeutic group work responses to children whose families are accessing Homelessness and/or Family Violence Services. Case management involves:
- Intensive support that is focused on social, recreational, health and educational support needs.
- Identification and linkages to appropriate services
- Supporting positive interactions with peers and family
- Minimisation of anxiety and stress related tension caused by traumatic experiences
- Advocacy on the rights of children and young people to access services.