Disability Counselling and Support
Available: 9am-5pm weekdays
1800 317 387
Relationships Australia Victoria offers mid-term counselling and support to people with disability who have experienced family violence and other forms of violence, abuse neglect and exploitation.
Support is also available to those affected by the Disability Royal Commisison.
- psychological and emotional support
- information about the impacts of trauma, and skills and strategies to manage these impacts
- help to access other services
- information about the Disability Royal Commission and support in deciding whether and how to make a submission.
The service can be provided over the telephone, via video-conferencing, or face-to-face at an RAV centre.
Suitable community locations can be explored in certain circumstances.
Who can make referrals:
- The service accepts referrals and self-referrals.