(03) 9051 2444
This Uniting program provides a holistic response for women and children who live in Whittlesea who are at risk of homelessness due to family violence.
Contact (03) 9051 2444 or email
- Support to obtain or maintain safe and affordable housing
- Advocacy with landlords and real estate agents
- Financial assistance and support utility bills, debt, loans etc
- Support with rent and bond
- Safety planning and risk assessments
- Support to go to court
- Family violence education and counselling
- Parenting support and advice
- Assistance to access education, training or employment
- Peer support through the program’s social activities and community groups.
The program is run in partnership with Launch Housing.