Financial Independence Hub
Good Shepherd has established a Financial Independence Hub that supports victim survivors who have experienced financial abuse to feel more confident with money and plan for the future.
This program provides one-on-one financial coaching to build financial independence, manage everyday finances and work towards goals.
The service is open to victim survivors of financial abuse who are in the recovery phase and over 18 years of age.
Services may include:
- Developing skills and confidence for increased financial wellbeing and decision-making
- Budgeting independently
- Improving your relationship with money
- Building your savings
- Paying bills and meeting unexpected expenses
- Connect you to a Financial Counsellor to explore your options
- Preparing to return to work, study or register for Centrelink.