Fitzroy Legal Service – Fitzroy Town Hall Office
(03) 9419 3744
Fitzroy Town Hall Level 4, access via laneway and courtyard 126 Moor St Fitzroy. VIC 3065
The Fitzroy Legal Service (FLS) has a day-time legal practice which provides legal advice and legal representation (such as going to court). The day practice is not a drop-in service. Services include:
- A night drop-in legal advice service from 6.00pm, Mon-Thurs and 6.30pm Fri (except public holidays). No new clients seen after 7pm.
- Legal assistance in relation to family violence via outreach to a number of different locations in City of Yarra.
- Co-located lawyers at the Neighbourhood Justice Centre (NJC)
- Family law legal advice clinic on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, by appointment only.
- A LGBTIQ family law legal advice service on the first Wednesday evening of each month, by appointment only.
- Fortnightly outreach at Queerspace for LGBTIQA+ clients with legal issues arising from family violence on Fridays and capacity to accept referrals for LGBTIQA+ clients to FLS day service .