Juno (formerly WISHIN)
Glenroy. VIC 3046
Juno supports women and gender diverse people, with or without children, who are experiencing homelessness, often co-occurring with family violence. Juno provide homelessness and specialist family violence support, as well as working with individuals experiencing early signs of being at risk of homelessness and women working on long-term goals for economic independence.
- Homelessness support: short-term, task-focused support, and longer-term case management support
- Family violence support: specialist family violence risk assessment and safety planning for women and gender diverse people also experiencing homelessness
- Securing safe and affordable accommodation
- Information and referrals to other specialist support services
- Powering Future Choices; community workshops for women over 50 with practical information to reduce risk of housing and financial stress
- EMPower 1:1 Coaching: coaches work in partnership with women who have experienced homelessness or family violence, supporting them to recover from the impacts of trauma and build strong, economically secure and thriving futures for themselves and their families
- Rapid Response Clinic is a drop-in service that provides women(trans and cis) and non-binary people with information and practical support to get back on track.