(03) 9409 8787 or 1300 234 263
187 Cooper Street
DPV Health runs a Men’s Behaviour Change program which uses a healthy mix of factual information and education for men with abusive and violent behaviour. The program uses group learning techniques to:
- Teach men how to become more aware of their own, and other men’s, abusive and violent behaviours
- Take responsibility for their own abuse and violence
- Build knowledge of alternative behaviours to abuse and violence
- Provide safer outcomes for men’s partners and their children.
For more information about group work, see the current northern region group work calendar.
Case management for male perpetrators is also available.