Supporting Families with Adolescents using Family Violence
Ph: 03 9450 4700
Region: Northern Metropolitan
Berry Streets’ Wattle Project operates in Melbourne’s northern suburbs and is a program that works therapeutically with adolescents who are using violence in their home.
The program is free and available to families:
- with young people aged 12 to 17 years who are using violence at home.
The program will prioritise young people who:
- live with a single female caregiver or parent
- are living with younger children
- are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless or involved with the youth justice system because of their use of family violence.
Before making a referral to the program, professionals can contact the program to arrange a secondary consult.