Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA)
Preston VIC 3072
VACCA offers a range of support services for families and children that promote the child’s growth and development focusing on positive parenting and family interaction.
VACCA provides family violence counselling and group work through the Family Violence Therapeutic Program.
The Early Intervention and Family Services (EI&FS) team work with families to promote family wellbeing, participation in the broader community and support increased access to other services.
The range of programs provided by EI&FS is varied and includes:
- Family Violence Program for Aboriginal women, young people and children who have experienced family violence including Child Focused Family Violence Service, outreach and case management
- Supported Playgroups
- Indigenous Parenting Support Service
- Aboriginal Stronger Families
- Aboriginal Family Restorations
- Aboriginal Family Led Decision Making
- Cradle To Kinder
- Family Services
- Youth programs
- Emergency relief
- Housing and homelessness support.
See the Family Violence Group Work Calendar for information about Supported Playgroups.