The NIFVS team provides:
- Strategic leadership and advice
- Workforce development and capacity building support
- Family violence reform implementation guidance
- Information and resources to support effective responses to family violence
- Links between local, regional and statewide family violence activities and structures.
The team is employed by Women’s Health In the North and funded by the Department of Health and Human Services.
To contact the NIFVS team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9484 1666.