Below are some resources developed by the NIFVS coordination team that may assist in your work:
- Implementing Family Violence Reforms: Intersect between Family Violence, AOD and Mental Health (July 2019)
- Safety & Respect: Women with Disabilities & Family Violence (March 2019)
- Young Women and Family Violence: Understanding Barriers and Honouring Strength (November 2018)
- Family Violence Information Sharing Scheme: From Concept to Practice (July 2018)
- Overcoming Barriers: Working with CALD Children in their Own Right (March 2018)
This manual collates practice ideas and activities that can be used by group workers.
The Counselling and Support Alliance’s new manual, which sits alongside Collected Wisdom, draws together learnings from one-off group work projects from the northern region.