Uniting Integrated Family Violence Program
(03) 9351 3600
Region: Hume and Merri-bek
The services Uniting Integrated Family Violence Program provides to women and children include:
- Telephone support and face-to-face work
- Risk assessment and safety planning
- Short and medium term and intensive case management
- Care coordination
- Financial counselling, assistance and support
- Secondary consultation
- Ability to work with women who choose to remain in the relationship
- Support clients with FVSPs.
Also see Families@Home program delivered in Whittlesea.